Angle of rotor slots?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought the angle of the slots on most slotted rotors was supposed to have the slots swept forward looking at the top of the rotor (toward the front or the car) ... but I have EBC rotors going on, and they seem to be labeled to have the slots swept back ... maybe because they are curved slots?

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought the angle of the slots on most slotted rotors was supposed to have the slots swept forward looking at the top of the rotor (toward the front or the car) ... but I have EBC rotors going on, and they seem to be labeled to have the slots swept back ... maybe because they are curved slots?

Vipermann,

Here are a couple of pictures of EBC slotted and dimpled rotors from my Mustang. No laughing at the tiny rotors please!

You must be registered for see images

Hope that helps

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Vipermann,

Here are a couple of pictures of EBC slotted and dimpled rotors from my Mustang. No laughing at the tiny rotors please!

Hope that helps

Is that a caliper or are you running w/ just an E-brake. :smirk:

:usa: